一,引用

1,When You Are Old

2,读者




二,诗文

William Butler YeatsImageImage

When you are old and grey and full of sleep,  当你老了,白发苍苍,睡意朦胧,                              

And nodding by the fire, take down this book,  在炉前打盹,请取下这部诗歌, 

And slowly read, and dream of the soft look.  慢慢吟咏,梦见你当年的双眼 

Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;  那柔美的光芒与青幽的晕影; 


How many loved your moments of glad grace,  多少人爱过你的美丽, 

And loved your beauty with love false or true,  爱过你欢乐而迷人的青春, 假意,或者真情, 

But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,  唯独一人爱过你朝圣者的灵魂,  

And loved the sorrows of your changing face; 爱你衰老的脸上痛苦的皱纹; 


And bending down beside the glowing bars,  当你佝偻着,在灼热的炉栅边, 

Murmur, a little sadly, how Love fled  , 你将轻轻诉说,带着一丝伤感, 逝去的爱,

And paced upon the mountains overhead . 如今已步上高山, 

And hid his face amid a crowd of stars. 在密密星群里埋藏着他的赧颜。 

 ©2017 by KuaFu. Powered by Django